Is my bottle dishwasher safe？
We do not encourage you to put your color changing cups or customized bottle in the dishwasher because most of them are not dishwasher safe. You can check the bottom of the cup or its package to see if there is a dishwasher safe sign.
Is my bottle Microwave safe？
Please note that all stainless-steel bottles and plastic bottles are not microwave safe. Please do not put them in the microwave.
We encourage you to wash your bottle by hand. Mild dish soap and warm water is recommended for hand wash. Bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine should be avoided. Place the bottle upside down on drying rack or dry surface.
For daily cleaning, we recommend you mix dish soap in warm water to create a solution for bottle cleaning. Stainless steel is a steel alloy that makes stainless steel highly resistant to corrosion and rust. However, it is not completely rust-proof. For hard-to-clean coffee, tea, or rust stains, there are two useful tips for you.
- Baking soda.
- Mix baking soda with warm water to make a paste and pour it into your bottle
- Rub the paste on the stains by using a sponge or your hand
- Let the paste sit for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse off the mixture with hot water
- Distilledwhite vinegar
- Fill the bottle three-quarters full of warm water and add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Close the lid and give the bottle a few good shakes, swirling the mixture
- Use a soft sponge or a bottle brush to scrub the bottle thoroughly
- Rinse the bottle thoroughly
Get Rid of Bad Smell
If you smell plastic or moldy odor in your bottle, you should wash the lid thoroughly with warm soapy water. If the smell persists, leave it to soak in warm soapy water overnight.